Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We'll get nowhere if we've forgotten where we've been


Today proved to be another comfortable day, aside from the still surprisingly chilly weather. Not bumming around the campus does prove to be quite refreshing. I like spending time with people I like doing mindless tasks and running about. I like enriching myself in non-enriching things if that makes sense. Basically I like keeping busy with silly little things. I guess that's basically what I was rabble-rabble-rabbling about last night.

I have all sorts of assignments due for all sorts of classes (English, Drawing, Psychology) and a lack of ambition that seems to get stronger as the days go on. People keep talking about my second year of college and it stings everytime they do. I've made the decision to most likely not continue on with the whole college thing after next semester. I guess that's a direct result of the lack of ambition.

Aside from the complete lack of drive I can't find much to complain about, which is quite remarkable for me. High five for being a happy camper.


2 comments:

Brandii, Leesa, and Jayyne. said...

Ambition is meh. Continue if you can, but as long as you can be happy and not popping out kids for money? life is good.

Rachel said...

I learned today, on Judge Judy that I can receive disability checks for a learning disability.

:D Fuck babies, I'm moving on up.