Tuesday, November 25, 2008

But on this stage I've learned to fly, learned to sing and learned to cry

Currently, I am on a random (or possibly paint thinner induced) high. I spent the majority of my day sedentary watching court shows and other equally trashy daytime television. My step toward being a better person for today was that I learned that I really need to make a better use of my time. Two days are already gone out of this break and I've successfully accomplished nothing. Tomorrow I'll be home alone which may lead to less inhibitions toward drawing something decent or even just cleaning around the house.

I spent nearly 45 minutes searching all over my house in a failed attempt to find some Polaroids I had taken last summer. I checked all the stupid places I hide things from myself and no luck. I can't even remember what they were of, all of them. I know some were stupid, close-up shots of flowers and I know I had one of Strawberry Fields, but I can't remember anything else. Probably some horrible shots of myself wearing a number of ridiculous twee sweaters. I guess it doesn't matter, really. I want film is my point.

I just found myself clicking around on the blogs of other people out of boredom. I never knew that being knock kneed, having a milky white complexion and advanced levels of social awkwardness made you cool... Crazy if all this time I was amazingly hip, why did I always get shit in high school for being a freak? Who knows, who knows.

I think I'm going to take advantage of the energy I'm still experiencing and get to cleaning this shithole I've barely ventured out of for about 72 hours.



No comments: