Monday, November 24, 2008

afraid my heart, it beats too slow or that I died and just didn't know

It's only Monday and I'm already ready for break to be over. I could care less about Thanksgiving and everyone I know is off somewhere else with their families. So I'm stuck at home in my pajamas crying over episodes of the Tyra Banks show while eating cookie dough. Now I'm listening to Jason Mraz ( I know right? ) figuring it isn't neccessary for me to shower when my human contact level for the day is very minimal. I'll spend my whole day waiting for a phone call that won't come until the late evening and will probably last all of five minutes. There is so much that I need to accomplish over break and I know that most of it won't happen. I even made myself a to do list last night that I probably won't even look at until next Sunday night thinking "oh shit ". Shrug, oh well.



No comments: