Monday, November 17, 2008

So please forgive what I have done no, you can't stay mad at the setting sun

Cold days like today are nice. When it's shockingly cold, but at the exact same time entirely tolerable and almost nice. At least until the snow broke through.

All the thinking that I did last night definitely had a direct effect on my mood and demeanor this morning. In Psychology we took a test which we didn't know until after completing it that it was testing our internal/external locust of control. It was so cool to see how the realizations I made last night were actually being displayed by me. I scored out of the class the 'lowest' or that I believed in fate, chance, etc. We did a lot of talking about personality tests today which led Dr. Borden to make the statement "mittens make me salivate" Just when I start to think that I dislike that man, we have a class like today. I wish that class were like that all semester. Or maybe it was and today was just the first day I let myself take in everything.

Riding the bus by myself wasn't as bad as I had worked myself up into think that it would be even if that bus driver lady is so mean and super-scary.

I guess my point is that I pretty enjoyable day today especially considering all the things that could have gone wrong.

No comments: