Thursday, November 20, 2008

put the cassette in the tape deck and let that fever play

I can't get enough sappy, acoustic or piano music lately. It probably just goes with the fact that almost anything and everything seems to be overtly stimulating and overwhelming. In addition to that I've gotten into Bright Eyes a lot lately which is weird because I used to despise Conor Oberst. On a related note, I've almost got all of my old music onto my new laptop which makes me very happy. After like three weeks I realized how easy it was for me to access the files on my network.

Today was a very lazy day, but a decent day indeed. I can't get enough snuggling and napping and not being outside.

It's really a lot less stressful not being on the campus and not seeing people that I have no desire to see, but at the same time it's like what I was writing about in my actual journal. We aren't the ones who chose sides, we are't the ones who decided not to be friends, we were the ones who were pushed aside. So why should we have to be the ones that change our daily routines and play the avoidant card. We shouldn't have to, they are the ones who don't want to see us, they should be the ones who have to find a new place to be. We shouldn't have to be the ones who are inconvenienced. But it can't be like that. And I know it. Somethings just never go down the way that they should.




No comments: