Friday, February 6, 2009

What a typically shit thing to do


I don't get it. I just do not fucking get it. I DID NOTHING. I did motherfucking nothing to these people. Yet they seem to base their entire existence on making me feel uncomfortable. I just cannot wrap my mind why they cannot let things go. I came into a situation that I knew very little about initially. A relationship that wasn't quite so. And I get blamed for his being drawn to something new. I get blamed for her mental breakdown. I get blamed and I didn't even do anything. He gets blamed for branching out. His benefits to her are overlooked and only the bad is focused on. And this was October. We've moved on so why can't you? I don't get it. Are you trying to make us as miserable and lonely as the lot of you?


I just don't understand. The amount of shit that has been talked about every member of that group by every member of that group.

The girl who can't think for herself. The woman who acts like a girl and likes to pretend she knows everything about everything. The boy who is a child trying to impress a group of college students.

Why does the world have to be like this? It makes me feel like I am regressing. I got to where I didn't care about these people. But suddenly they have to bring me into their lives. Only when they know I' m alone. Only to try and fuck with me. And why me? I don't understand what either of us did to be treated like we are less than a person.

No comments: