Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've seen your face in every goddamn state


Today has been one of , if not the most up and down days of my life. What crazy circumstances to meet someone in, seriously. All in all though I think today was a good day. Not like a happy good day, but a good day in that things were talked about and addressed that needed to be brought up. My brain is recalling all of the days happenings and they're swirling around in there faster than my fingers can type them. I am so physically exhausted and yet there's so much I want to say. I'm so scared of how sure I am about some things, but at the same time I have to much to take in and contemplate.


If I have one thing I need to say though, it's thank you. Thank you for being there, you're the most important person in my whole life and I love you and need you like I will never love or need another person.

No comments: