Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Never once heard you say "I need you" I don't need you.



I knew it would come. I knew that when I said I only had one person in the entire world that I could ever trust I was right. I wish the world weren't like this, I wish people could just be honest and open with the people they label 'friend'. I just feel like everything I do is wrong. I don't speak my mind and I hold everything in until I explode and that's bad, but if I say how someone or something makes me feel it's like I've done something wrong there as well. I want to forget everyone I don't need. Pack up, and pretend I never met them. Although I did make some needed amends tonight I feel the final threads of a past friendship tearing away. And I'm so 50-50 about it. Like, maybe I should go and try to stitch up things where I can, but at the same it's like friendships are burden to me right now. Other people have so much baggage that leads to so much unneeded outside stress. I just don't know what to do. I only truly know one person. Maybe that's all I need. Maybe that's what I want. But why?

I just don't know.
I think I'm going to start a flicker again, I miss taking pictures.

No comments: