Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Everyone is disappointed the more they know someone.

Life as of late has felt so hectic, but in reality it's quite slow-paced. Or maybe I am perceiving things backwards from 'reality' or actuality. Who knows? I'm not attending classes all week. I spent a minimal part of my evening emailing professors and shockingly not laying on excuses. I wish I could blame my lackadaisical approach to everything on something, like the Jets moving down in place (egad at my knowledge of that). I don't know though. I want to go to school next semester, but it's hard to remain motivated when I know that this will be my last semester and that my going to college got me nowhere.

But that's untrue, going to college helped me learn maturity and how to use it. Not necessarily the act of going to college, but the people that I met, more specifically the person that I met really taught me a lot.

I keep losing my train of thought. I can't pay attention to anything. I have anxiety for no reason, it keeps me on edge. I've had to take sleeping pills to put my mind at ease and be able to get any sleep at all.

Why am I so much taller than the other females in my family? How do professional athletes make so much money? Do you get paid to go on Springer? How did I spend 100 dollars in a week? I wish I had self control. It's so hot in here. How can last.fm only pay .0005 cents per play? I washed this tank top so many times, how can it still smell like the slutty girl I nabbed it from? I hate Christmas. I want MySpace to stop asking me if I am 18 & overweight. I feel like a married woman, I don't look pretty anymore. I wish my mind could feel as tired as my body does. I need shampoo. I wish I had the drive to hang out with my friends. I wish I had drive period. I love when someone mentions something and you instantly think of someone. I hate when someone mentions something and you instantly think of someone. I have a toothache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see that you're feeling restless and disoriented, and this may be completely unrelated to that, but I really, really, really enjoy your company. I think you're smart, pretty, hilarious, and absolutely worth every second of my time and much more. <3

- Lindsey