Sunday, December 7, 2008

And I feel pretty, pretty enough for you.

As long as I'm conscious I'm preoccupied with the thought that I am forgetting something or that there is something that I need to do. I feel like a mother who forgot she had a child. I just hope I don't put my baby in the microwave like that lady on Dr. Phil.

My body hurts and I feel fatigued constantly. I can't bring myself to attend my favorite class and I haven't cleaned in over a week.
I wake up tired and drag myself along wherever I go. I've broken down for no apparent reason several times in the last week. I can't keep track of the day or time; it's like the world is going on without me and no one even notices.

I took the time last night to pay attention to a lot of the things that I do and I mean being aware of them is good and everything but it doesn't help me that much because I don't know what to do to try to change them. I guess my only conclusion last night was that I need to talk about them. I don't know though.

I don't know because I don't know what I know and what I don't know. I don't know what to do about anything. I feel like talking about what's going on with me will be a burden for him or that it's just simple and silly and stupid. I don't know...

No comments: