Saturday, December 27, 2008

Oh, I've made love, yeah, I've been fucked, so what?

whineyblogtime?
Yeah, I think so.

Listening to showtunes and feeling sorry for myself. I let the tiniest things make me upset. I know it, but I can't help it, I'm aware of it and I don't know how to change it. I bought a Hello Kitty toaster yesterday or was it today? I have no sense of time when I'm not going to school. I also bought a new sweater dress maybe for New Years if I actually leave the house. Everytime I'm left to my own device I just feel like I'm the brink of breaking down. And for what? I don't even know. I have nothing to be sad about. Nothing important at least. I got mad at myself earlier and pulled out a chunk of my own hair. My scalp is bleeding. I really hate the word 'scalp'.

I'm waiting up until 2AM because that's when my download speed is optimal. I could have slept and just woken up early and used it from 6-7AM but that would make sense.

No comments: