Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Give me a reason to make me smile, 'cause I think I forgot how

Last night I dreamed that I found everything I ever lost. I had a dream I wasn't sleeping alone. I had a dream I packed up everything I owned. Three separate dreams. I wish they were reality. Or at least that I could keep dreaming until the 12th.

I received somewhat of a verbal bitch-slap this morning. One that if I had committed I would be scolded for. Oh, well. I'm hard to live with I guess. Actually, no. That's for certain. One of the few things I can be certain about these days. My apathetic approach to everything kind of hit me last night and I had a bit of breakdown. However, I buried my feelings away in mad libs (hahahah). Then the aforementioned bitch-slap and I kind of lost it again. I just don't see why I should be treated like that, all I'm doing is missing you? Whatever I guess. I don't really know what to do when I'm left out of contact and it's hard to keep myself entertained.

No comments: