Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey you, are me, not so pretty

As much as I am so happy, more than happy, honestly with the way that my life is right now I can't help but wish I were getting more out of it. I wish I could just push myself back into that girl who loved to draw and paint. I want to paint anything and everything right now. I want to photograph the beauty around me. I want to plant things and buy flowers. I want to read and learn and look at pretty things. I want to get away! I want to go to the beach and I want to see museums. I want to get my peircings. I always use time as an excuse. Although I know time is the most valuable commodity I can't help but put a good percentage of mine to waste. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I wish I put more into my creative pursuits. I need that outlet in my life to stay focused and feel fulfilled. And after a conversation with the most important person in my life, I realized that I deserve it. I owe it to myself and the people around me to get the most out of my time here.

No comments: